Expert Carpet Junk Removal Services in Lantana, Florida
You may have difficulty finding a local carpet junk removal service that will not only remove the carpet but also help you with removing the nailing. As well as other aspects in the process since most companies in junk removal only think about how they can deal with just rolling the carpet up and loading it onto the truck. At Lantana Junk Removal and Trash Haulers, we care about how hard this process can be for you and how we can help you get everything done, which is why you can expect our help around needs such as:
- Removing the nails and pieces holding or fixing the carpet to the floors.
- Helping you remove meters of carpet in your property.
- Dispose of several ones if needed.
- Load the truck for you and handle the full removal as junk if needed.
We’ll take out your carpet and dispose of it, so you don’t have to. We can remove multiple carpets from your property using a different truck or several ones based on what we see during the assessment and determine your needs around it.
It is essential to remove old carpets from hardwood floors before installing them. Your trash company might not accept carpets that are in poor condition or in large quantities. Because of their truck and how it is arranged, they may not be able to collect all items as well, but we’re different since our service here is to cover all your needs and problems around this.
It’s easy to recycle carpets. We can help you with this task and many others to ensure that everything gets to the right place and that you can rest assured the carpets will go to the best centers or even charity organizations.
How the Entire Removal Takes Place
You will need to remove the tack strips made of small planks and wood in most cases since this is the usual way most carpets are fixed and installed on the floors.
You can reuse these wood pieces when you lay a new carpet. However, you should make sure to remove them correctly, or else you could damage your floors and lose the pieces.
If you want us to handle this for you, expect our team to:
- Look for the nail head to locate the tack strips underneath the carpet.
- A pry bar should be placed between the floor and the tack strips below the nail. It is important to place it correctly so it doesn’t damage the wood or the floor.
- We will use a hammer or a screwdriver to remove the nails.
- Place the tack strips in a bag and let them dry.
- After all tack strips have been removed, we will sweep the floor to check for any loose nails or splinters.
Our team is available to assist you if you are interested. It will cost you an extra fee depending on the amount of carpet junk that you need to be removed.
The rest of the work will be taken care of around the regular way we estimate carpet removal.
Nearly all carpet types can be recycled, with some exceptions. We have excellent facilities to help.
Contact us today to get all the help and support you need in disposing of your items.
Here is a list of our services you can get at Lantana Junk Removal and Trash Haulers:
Lantana Junk Removal and Trash Haulers is the top company in Lantana that offers the best residential and commercial junk removal services. Here’s our additional services: